RACO partners with leading edge companies that help
take our products and services to the next level. We strategically
select partners who offer solutions that will expand the capabilities
of our remote monitoring, alarm notification and data logging systems.
Below is a listing of current RACO Strategic Alliances.
Historical Analysis Tools
- OPS Systems a provider of strategic
data management software and preventative maintenance software
solutions for water and wastewater plant operations, has developed
a driver that allows their software to read Catalyst data logs.
This software interface transfers data from the Catalyst into
OPS Strategic Data Management software for easy analysis and reporting.
- ProLinx Communication Gateways, Inc.
manufactures ProSoft, protocol converters that allow foreign
protocols to communicate with the Verbatim, Verbatim Gateway
or Catalyst Modbus ports.
- Automation Direct manufactures
the Terminator I/O line of remote analog and digital inputs and
outputs that can be added to the Verbatim Gateway or Catalyst
via their Modbus port.
- RACO is a member of the Rockwell Automation
Encompass-America's Partner Program, a product referencing
program designed to identify, qualify, and jointly market third-party
manufactured products that complement the breadth of world-class
products developed by Rockwell Automation's global brands. RACO
licenses technology and promotes the Verbatim Gateway through
- RACO is a member of Schneider
Electric's Schneider Alliances Partner program, a technology
transfer program that promotes partners' automation products and
solutions that complement the Schneider offering. RACO licenses
technology and promotes the Verbatim Gateway through this program.
- Founded in 1928, the Water Environment Federation (WEF) is a not-for-profit technical and educational organization of 36,000 individual members and 75 affiliated Member Associations representing water quality professionals around the world. WEF members, Member Associations and staff proudly work to achieve our mission to provide bold leadership, champion innovation, connect water professionals, and leverage knowledge to support clean and safe water worldwide. To learn more, visit www.wef.org.
- Founded in 1994, the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) is a not-for-profit, global trade association that seeks to advance the industry of control system integration. Control system integrators use their engineering, technical and business skills to help manufacturers and others automate their industrial equipment and systems. CSIA members provide a range of services in dozens of industries.
Headquartered in Madison, Wis., CSIA is the “go-to” resource for system integration providers. CSIA helps members improve their business skills, provides a forum to share industry expertise, and promotes the benefits of hiring a certified control system integrator. CSIA has more than 400 members in 27 countries.
Complete the Become a Partner
form or call 1-800-722-6999 Ext. 222 for more information.